LG - Reverse Cycle Wall Mounted Split Systems
|Model||KW cool||KW heat||Fully Installed|
Split System Air Conditioners
- Active energy control governs electricity consumption in cooling mode, providing improved efficiency at a reducing cooling output.
- Wi-Fi Smart Control - The LG Smart AC app lets you access and control your air conditioner using your smartphone; it provides current and accumulated electricity consumption data daily, weekly, and monthly; alerting you when electricity consumption hits your pre-programmed limit.
- Standby mode - operates three minutes after the air conditioner is turned off via the remote control; the mode removes power from the outdoor unit and only powers the indoor unit remote control receiver circuitry, saving unnecessary power consumption in the outdoor unit.
- Demand Response Enable Device - may be activated by the electricity supplier during periods of peak grid demand. Some electricity suppliers provide a rebate when a DRED enabled air conditioner is installed. You should consult your electricity supplier for further information, including rebate conditions.
- The auto cleaning function - helps to minimise the formation of mould & bacteria on the heat exchanger.
- Micro Dust Filter - uses electrostatic charges to capture microscopic particles including allergens such as pollen & dust.
- Sleep Mode sound level
- Outdoor quiet mode
- Optimised 4 way airflow
- Jet cool for faster cooling
- Remote control